Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Out with the old ~ In with the new!



Dear Girls and Parents,
I need to formally announce that, due to our move to Savannah, this year will be my last year as the troop leader for Troop 8059. I cherish all of the wonderful memories and learning experiences I was blessed with! I cherish each and every girl. Thank you for being such a special part of my life and Christina's as well. I am excited to announce that some decisions and commitments have been made for the troop for next year. We have a committed troop leader and at least one volunteer for each age group. We will need to continue searching for one more Brownie leader. Our Troop Leader will be Becky Shipp. Daisy Girls will be led my Becky Shipp and Rebecca Houghton. Brownies will be led my Nicole McKittrick. Anna Midyette and Noelle Case will lead the Juniors.
I will certainly keep in touch! And, Thanks again for 3 awesome years of wonderful memories!
Love,
Mrs. Rebecca Stephenson

No comments:

Post a Comment